If you do not have a TAFE SA Account & Email - and you are not expecting to get one, you can sign up to TAFE SA Learn using the steps below. Please DO NOT sign up if you are a full or part time student waiting for your account details, as this will cause completion tracking problems later on.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your nominated email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.