BSBDES502A_Establish, negotiate and refine a design brief
BSBDES601A_Manage Design Realisation
- Lecturer: Geert van Keulen
The Branding course forms an integral part of the Diploma of Graphic Design (CUV50311), CRICOS Code: 084983E.
It has been designed so that you can develop the skills and knowledge to:
· Interpret and creatively respond to a design brief through the production of work; and
· Create graphic designs for branding and identity by that convey key messages about organisations or brands and their underpinning philosophies.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to be awarded the following units of competency:
· Interpret and respond to a design brief (BSBDES402).
· Develop graphic designs for branding and identity (CUAGRD607A)
There are no prerequisites for this course.
It will take one semester (18 weeks) to complete this course. This will require your attendance at a face-to-face, studio session for at least three hours per week and the completion of a range of out-of-class activities e.g. projects, research and tutorials.