This course is for students in the Certificate 4 in English Proficiency at TAFESA Port Adelaide campus. Your lecturer is Karen Middleton.
Future Pathways combines the following three core units:
- Apply Advanced Learning Techniques
- Prepare for a Field Placement
- Undertake a Field Placement
Your lecturer will make the different activities and tasks available to you as the course proceeds.
- Lecturer: Karen Middleton
2015 Semester 1, Term 1.
For Certificate 4 in English Proficiency, the following topics will be covered:
(1) LIT401 Develop Language Skills through Australian Literature
(2) VOC401 Build Topic Vocabulary
(3) PRN401 Extend Pronunciation Skills
The summative assessments will be:
(A) Keeping a reading journal and vocabulary list (on novel of own choosing) due week of 16th March
(B) Write an essay on the novel; due 23rd March
(C) Give an oral presentation on the novel; due 25th March